FRIENDS AND FAMILY RECOVERY CLASSES SUPPORT
Not Know What to do? – Feel alone and isolated? – Worried all the time? – Feeling Helpless?
Then This class may be for you!
16 Week Class and Support Group for Loved Ones Suffering From Addiction
- Disease Model – Change and Motivation
- Family Roles
- Self Care and Self Rewards
- Stress Management
- Inner Dialogue/Self Talk
- ABC’s of REBT
- Positive Communication
- Healthy Boundaries – Part 1
- Denial – Defense Mechanisms
- Safety and Support
- Coping With Relapse
- Disabling the Enabling and detaching with Love
- Healthy Boundaries – Part 2
- Feelings, Thoughts and Anger Management
- Trust, Forgiveness, Shame, and Guilt
- Discover the Power of Choice
Addiction is a treatable disease.
16 Weeks – 2 hours beginning Every Tuesday at 6 pm
$20 per week for 16 weeks for a total of $320.00.
Pay all up front for a 10% discount $288.00
Or pay in 2 installments
If you are unable to afford, call Tammy about our scholarship program at 779-423-1972!
Follow the link below to buy your ticket or reserve your seat Today!